Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NEW pics 2008

Tiger Dragon

Tiger Dragon by ~johnroders on deviantART
this is a painting I did in High school, the animals on the wrong side of the painting so thats why it looks so coward but it's still one of my favorets
Robert Smith Painting
I'm a fan of The Cure what can I say, this also I did in High School
Beautiful

Beautiful by ~johnroders on deviantART
scary
get out of my chair

get out of my chair by ~johnroders on deviantART
if you don't know nether do I
gas station

gas station by ~johnroders on deviantART
I thought about putting in a background so I may re post this image
Murderific

Murderific by ~johnroders on deviantART
very beautiful, one of my beast work, a friend of mine who loves manga/ anime modeled for this, I hope she likes it as well
SandTs got your back

SandTs got your back by ~johnroders on deviantART
I don't know there's just something about the word creepy that I don't like

No comments: