Wednesday, February 4, 2009

more pics 2008

Wind up Workin in a Gas Statio

Wind up Workin in a Gas Statio by ~johnroders on deviantART
see I told you I'd put a background in
Dog Dun

Dog Dun by ~johnroders on deviantART
finally got a background and is that not the prettiest thing you've ever seen
the horror

the horror by ~johnroders on deviantART

yay
not on the new carpet grandpa

not on the new carpet grandpa by ~johnroders on deviantART
yeah I know I would not want to live there ether
history of Hannah Montana

as you can see I'm not a fan of the show Hannah Montana (or her singing btw) or anything by that matter made or produced by the Disney corporation
crazy with a audience

crazy with a audience by ~johnroders on devianthref="http://www.deviantart.com">ART
I wrote this awhile ago when people where afraid of y2k and machines and computers, the rest is just me being weird
T shirts for S and T too cute

T shirts for S and T too cute by ~johnroders on deviantART
fun
maybe some day I could afford t-shirts for s&t, is this to cute for one of my drawings?
Merry Christmas with love

Merry Christmas with love by ~johnroders on deviantART
have the best and also Happy Hanukkah, joyous Kwanzaa, and have a great Ramadan too, we didn't forget you guys ether live up the new year

No comments: